- assess scientific linkages among the personnel in the treatment of tumors and other specialties.
- Contribution in support of the program of awareness and prevention of cancer.
- develop health care for cancer patients.
The education and development of doctors working in the care of patients.
- support and encourage scientific research the moratorium and to identify the causes of cancer in the United Kingdom.
- Cooperation with the rest of the association in the United Kingdom, which means the cancer patients to achieve the desired objectives of the Assembly.
- support programs of quality diagnostic operations for cancer patients.
- support programs of treatment and diagnosis of cancer patients.
- support programs of treatment for cancer patients.
- support programs for early detection.